Sunday, January 11, 2009

Resume Mundel


Rajkumar Mundel


Bangalore,India


E-mail:indokely@gmail.com


Mobile : +91-9632492929





OBJECTIVE


I
want to work with the organization that continually rate me as an
engineer.





EDUCATIONAL
QUALIFICATION


B.E.
in Information Technology Engineering from AIT, Pune University.
Aggregate percentage is 58%.





ACADEMIC STATISTICS


10th:
64.6%


12th:
82.4%





PROFESSIONAL SKILL SET


C,
Java(core),RDBMS,


PL/SQL(Basic)
and JSP





I
am working with INFOSYS from 28th July,2008 to till date.


I
trained in INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED, Mysore on J2EE stream for 3
months.


Now
I am a part of Enterprise Solution-Finacle in Infosys.


Currently
I am doing customization work on E-Banking project. I developed one
JSP/Java module and one Batch programming module(Java)





CO-CURRICULAR
ACTIVITIES


All
India Rank 2nd in Microsoft Student Rock Star Contest Feb-June 07.


All
India Rank 6th in Microsoft Student Rock Star Contest Sept 07 - May
08.





HOBBIES


Traveling
(I want to explore whole world)





PERSONAL DETAILS


Name
: Rajkumar Mundel


Father’s
Name : Hav. Rampal Mundel


Date
of Birth : 29 Oct 1985


Sex
: Male


Marital
Status : Single


Languages
Known : English, Hindi.



No comments:

Post a Comment